Jane of all trades

Lover of life. Enjoy coffee and good conversation. Some people say I am funny. Sometimes talk too much. willing to try new things, though this is a new characteristic discovered recently.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Change is inevitable

As you know our church has been going through a transition, an awakening if you will. I have seen a lot of people go in the last couple of years and I have seen even more replace those who have left. I believe God is cleaning house. I believe we are headed to the next level. The lights and Paint are not what will get us there. It is The love of GOD that gets us there. As long as our Pastors keep their EYE'S on the Vision God has placed in them we should pick up and follow them. My Husband said it best when he told me " I trust my Pastor. I will continue to Follow them as long as what we do as a church aligns with the word. I will continue to tithe because I trust them and believe once I am faithful and I sow my seeds in fertile soil We will be blessed. What they do with it is between them and GOD. They are our leaders." Well Tony does not usually say a whole lot but that pretty much summed it up for me. I thank You God for providing me with a husband who is wise.