Jane of all trades

Lover of life. Enjoy coffee and good conversation. Some people say I am funny. Sometimes talk too much. willing to try new things, though this is a new characteristic discovered recently.

Friday, April 4, 2008

We're Off.

Today we have been blessed with a GET-A-WAY. I can not wait to see what God has in store for me. I have decided to quit smoking. This will be a great way to get er done I guess. I will need prayer and the patience God has been giving me over the past few months. This will be hard for me. I have been here before and it's not pretty. This time I will use God rather than a pill or patch. HELP!!!!. I have not even been one day and I am already losing it, NO i am not losing it I will win this battle. I am stronger than a cigarette{deep breaths} really I am.
Thank you God for all you are doing in my life. I love you and I am going to beat this thing with you I can do ALL THINGS.