Jane of all trades

Lover of life. Enjoy coffee and good conversation. Some people say I am funny. Sometimes talk too much. willing to try new things, though this is a new characteristic discovered recently.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We are Lions

WOW! Who new. Dr. Monroe is the answer to my prayers. I have said all along we are headed for greatness for the Lord. Dr. Monroe has given us the tools to get us headed in the right direction. I was blessed to be an employee at the ROCK and given the opportunity to experience the great things God has given this man to teach us to become what God intended, GREAT LEADERS. The staff meeting with Dr. Monroe was a life changing opportunity I am blessed to have enjoyed. I have learned so much. I am forever changed. Thank You God and thank you to our Pastors for giving us something we can grow on. I love you all-PB,PA,PN and especially PR.