Jane of all trades

Lover of life. Enjoy coffee and good conversation. Some people say I am funny. Sometimes talk too much. willing to try new things, though this is a new characteristic discovered recently.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fun Day

Family Festival is about to happen. We are all as busy as beavers this week. We are expecting at least 2500people I am expecting a lot more. We are praying this will be a great day to celebrate the love of Christ to our city and surrounding neighbors. There are a lot of volunteers and you can feel the excitement building as the day draws nearer. The weather man has reported rain we are praying God will hold off until late Sat. evening.
Working out side this week should be a blessing because the weather is supposed to be glorious. Well I do have a lot to do so I will catch you up later. If you check this out come to Rock Church and have a Great Day.
Grateful List:
  1. Crazy Love
  2. Micro Mission
  3. Sharing the love of Christ
  4. My son's mission in Iraq is half over
  5. I will see my daughter in a little over a month.(She lives too far away.)
  6. My friend Angela is coming to visit and wants to help me paint.
  7. Spending time with my children
  8. New tires
  9. New headlights
  10. Kibosh(kills stinging insects)

No comments: