Jane of all trades

Lover of life. Enjoy coffee and good conversation. Some people say I am funny. Sometimes talk too much. willing to try new things, though this is a new characteristic discovered recently.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Vote

We must vote. As woman we have not had the privilege long. Woman need to vote. Men have had the majority for far too long and what we want is just as important. Please do not think this is a plug for Hillery. I think she is a strong woman but the plan for the gas tax holiday is not a very well thought out plan. A quick fix is not what we need. The problem is, this should have been focused on from the lesson that should have been learned in the 70's. Gas is not our only problem, we need universal health care, school improvements, better roads, and we need to take care of our country.
I will not say how I am voting but I will say my voice will be heard at the polls. Make and take time to vote.

No comments: