Jane of all trades

Lover of life. Enjoy coffee and good conversation. Some people say I am funny. Sometimes talk too much. willing to try new things, though this is a new characteristic discovered recently.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Different and New

Good morning all. I realize sometimes my blog needs some help. One day I will get it right. I am having a brain overload. Here's whats happening.
  • Need to fill holes
  • need to change filters
  • only17 days until the kids are out of school for summer
  • Grand Daughter turning one
  • I am out of coffee at home, Having to stop at C.W.'s to get morning coffee. (it's O.K.)
  • Tony brought home some flowers , I get to plant. Ross will help.
  • Ross is back at school. Though he was Carolyn F's helper yesterday. She is so nice.
  • I am not getting many hits on my blog and have received only a couple comments. Speak up people.
Well that's all I got for now. Tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: