Jane of all trades

Lover of life. Enjoy coffee and good conversation. Some people say I am funny. Sometimes talk too much. willing to try new things, though this is a new characteristic discovered recently.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day!


I love Mothers Day. Mine started with a call to my daughter who is a Mom this year. This is Jocylyn Marie. She will be one year old May 25th. Ain't she precious. Cassius made me a tea light holder in kindergarten along with a beautiful card that says TWO MOM. Love the way he spelled two. My husband sent me flowers for the first time, three beautiful PINK ROSES. One for each of our three boys. We went to church as usual and then we went home and watched the Star Wars Trilogy. (the first three which are actually the last three that came out first. What a great day of rest and relaxation. Today it's back to the same old same old, scratch that... THE DIFFERENT & NEW. Lets see what we can make happen today!

No comments: