Jane of all trades

Lover of life. Enjoy coffee and good conversation. Some people say I am funny. Sometimes talk too much. willing to try new things, though this is a new characteristic discovered recently.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Wisdom

God gives us what we ask for if He knows it is our hearts desire. I pray for wisdom frequently and then am surprised to have it. Along with the wisdom comes occasion to put it to good use. I love when I am presented with a question or situation or when someone asks my advice and Holy Spirit jumps in and answers.
Today I was approached and asked a certain question and because I am known for being honest this person knew I would not try to skirt the answer. I answered the question and even though I could see that the answer would cause some bad feelings I had to tell the truth. Added to that truth came wisdom.
I once read in the bible that if you have a question meant for a particular person you should go to that person and ask it. If they will not be open and honest with you then go to that person with two or three more people and get to the root of the problem. I felt like this person should go to the person or people he has a question about and ask them if their fears are true.
I can not help but feel like they need a mediator but am no expert in the area being spoke about. I do have certain talents that have yet to be revealed because of fear or some other irrational feeling, and I also know that because of certain circumstances the fears of the second person may be due to an unwillingness to let go.
"Man this is hard for me to talk about without getting emotionally involved".
Tho I had noticed some of the things being talked about I am sure none of it was on purpose. Perhaps the third party just needs to hear the concerns of the second party and this can all be resolved in a few minuets.
To anyone with a problem with anyone...Seek out that person, ask them face to face whats up or discuss your feelings and why and perhaps it was all a big misunderstanding.
Personally it has happened to me a few times. Someone says that I said such and such about so and so...you get it right. When it got so bad so and so would not answer my calls I found her and asked her point blank "what have you heard?" Needless to say most of what she had heard was either taken out of context or was simply embellished stories by the gossip crew and in the end we did not become friends but at least I was able to put out the fire.
Now the second party on the first part of my story was not bashing anyone, just concerned. I told them I could see they where feeling bad and that maybe they should bring it up to the third party. I hope this is just a misunderstanding.