I am not sure if I shared this before but I like lists. Using lists keeps me on task especially at work. ADD, perhaps but as long as I refer to my list I tend to GSD. Anywho Pastor R and I have decided lists are good and we started utilizing this method in the last couple weeks and I am feeling super productive.
This is my Son and Me on his wedding day. He was deployed to Iraq.
Having a son in Iraq is harder than I could have anticipated. While listening to the news yesterday I heard a hummer was blown off the road during an ambush from the enemy. Three young men lost their lives and I immediately wondered if one of them was my son. Thankfully it was not, but then I soon realized those kids did belong to someone. I prayed for peace and comfort for those families and thanked God my child was spared. I say I believe he will come home safe, but do I really? Not sure at this point.
So I will keep plugging away at my things to do list and try not to worry.
10 things I am grateful for...
- My son is still alive and well
- I finished my chair, and it looks pretty darn good.
- My eldest daughter has invited us up for a weekend at her new house.
- Andy, crown molding is tricky, thanks for the coping secret.
- PR, for his wisdom
- PB for his heart
- Jen for the fantastic job with our children at Kids Rock
- David for awesome praise and worship
- time to play with my children
- Large capacity washer and dryer, if you have more than one child, you can appreciate that statement.