Jane of all trades

Lover of life. Enjoy coffee and good conversation. Some people say I am funny. Sometimes talk too much. willing to try new things, though this is a new characteristic discovered recently.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lovin Life

I know it has been a while but I have been too busy.
  • The PTO fall festival was a hit
  • The class I have been taking at Cape Fear has been fun and informational, I am thinking of taking another. (wood working)
  • Thanks Giving was a great day. Too much food and friends to share it with.(Seven kids in the house was a challenge) The company was a nice change of pace.
  • My tree is up and decorated!(thanks to Ross' persistence)
  • I can now start the Weed trimmer by myself!(It seems there is a primer button)
  • The concert for C.A.R.E. is Friday night at Rock Church, I have a list of things to finish before the week is out.(And of course it is raining today)
  • PTO meeting tonight(still have to do power point)
  • Read a book. It was very informative. (That is all I can say about that)
  • Evidently listening is a skill you must practice.(I am getting better)
  • As for that talking......? well I am working on it.
God is so good. I know I don't need to tell most of you that but He is. He is all the things His word says, Kind, patient, loving, caring, gentle and God will never leave you nor forsake you. He created us to reflect His likeness in the earth. So do something today to reflect God's likeness to someone. Let them get in front of you in traffic, or at the grocery store, you know general acts of kindness. See what happens and keep it between you and God.

No comments: