- The PTO fall festival was a hit
- The class I have been taking at Cape Fear has been fun and informational, I am thinking of taking another. (wood working)
- Thanks Giving was a great day. Too much food and friends to share it with.(Seven kids in the house was a challenge) The company was a nice change of pace.
- My tree is up and decorated!(thanks to Ross' persistence)
- I can now start the Weed trimmer by myself!(It seems there is a primer button)
- The concert for C.A.R.E. is Friday night at Rock Church, I have a list of things to finish before the week is out.(And of course it is raining today)
- PTO meeting tonight(still have to do power point)
- Read a book. It was very informative. (That is all I can say about that)
- Evidently listening is a skill you must practice.(I am getting better)
- As for that talking......? well I am working on it.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
I know it has been a while but I have been too busy.