Jane of all trades

Lover of life. Enjoy coffee and good conversation. Some people say I am funny. Sometimes talk too much. willing to try new things, though this is a new characteristic discovered recently.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Son is getting Married

Yes my 21 year old son is getting hitched Sat. We are all going to the event in Maryland. I am excited and sad. His girlfriend is infatuated with him and seems to adore everything about him. I wish I had a photo for you. Anyway They are happy together and are working well together. I love them both and wish them all the happiness in the world. I'm not pleased with the suits picked for the guys, but then it is not my wedding is it. A smart man said to me yesterday while I was complaining about the suits, "They will look back in 10 years and wonder why they picked those" and " If they are getting married then isn't that the bigger picture". Duh reason to celebrate.Thank You Mr. Milton.

No comments: