Jane of all trades

Lover of life. Enjoy coffee and good conversation. Some people say I am funny. Sometimes talk too much. willing to try new things, though this is a new characteristic discovered recently.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

PTO Blues

I have recently become the PTO CO-President, yes there are two of us, And upon my first meeting with the Principle have discovered I'm not as nice as I could be or that apparently I don't ask for help enough.

As last years secretary I felt I could not do enough. I wanted to help more. I called every parent who took the time to fill out a connection card and who's phone still worked at least 5times last year. I asked for help all the time. Don't get me wrong I love volunteering at my children's school, I even like interacting with most of the parents. I promise to try to do better. I told the principle I would be so sweet when I leave she will have a tooth ache.lol.

Anywho the new school year has not started and I am already having to defend myself. Oh by the way I was voted in. So who is this minority of people who say I'm not asking for help, or that I'm mean.

Know What?.....doesn't matter. I am not there for them I am there for my son and his friends to try to make this school a better place.

No comments: