Jane of all trades

Lover of life. Enjoy coffee and good conversation. Some people say I am funny. Sometimes talk too much. willing to try new things, though this is a new characteristic discovered recently.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mom Aaaahhhhhggggg!!!

Well it finally happened, My baby boy Cass has crossed into the realm of " it is too embarrassing for Mom to kiss me in front of my friends " Yep I bent down to kiss his little head and he firmly placed his hand out to stop me while yelling "MOM AAAHHHGGG! " A little taken aback I said " OK " gave him a small pat on the head and walked away shocked. Cassius is the last of 5 children and he is stepping into the next phase of boyhood, no affection from MOM. Oh well I knew it would happen sooner or later, I just did not expect it today. I almost lost it. But I'm cool, I'm Tough, I can take it. Well on to the next phase whatever that may bring I will be ready because I look forward to different and new. God is my strength and with him I can do all things.(may not like all things) but will do them just the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"May not like all things but will do them just the same!!!" You make me laugh!

Love you, and I'm sorry you're in the "no kiss" zone. I have been pleased lately that D, at 11, is huggy and kissy again. SO perhaps your day will return. (only problem is, when they get older, they get smelly! Nothing like being on the receiving end of a B.O. bear hug!)