Jane of all trades

Lover of life. Enjoy coffee and good conversation. Some people say I am funny. Sometimes talk too much. willing to try new things, though this is a new characteristic discovered recently.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Learn, Love , Live

LEARN: Well I certainly have learned this year. I can not remember a more productive year for me or my self esteem. I give my wonderful husband a lot of credit. Because of him I have learned how to do things I never would have thought I needed to. Because he works and I work we have to share the load at home and THAT has made me become less dependent on him and more determined to do things myself. The feeling of accomplishing something you never thought possible is indescribable. I have learned more this year than I have in a very long time. I have been going to this class to help me with my JOB and the Teacher Andy seems very knowledgeable in all areas of maintenance. No I have not been working on my writing skills or painting for fun but I feel like I can make a difference here. By learning new skills I will be able to help even more people in my community. I can not go into all that now though.
LOVE: What can I say it is not easy to keep. I have been in love with my Husband for 13 years and can not imagine being without him. I choose to love him, not because he is super romantic, because he is not! Not because he buys me lots of things, cause he don't, but because he knows when I feel bad and because he listens. He really listens even when I don't think he is....He is! That is amazing to me. We are coming upon our 10th Anniversary Nov. 7th and It feels like we just met yesterday. Time really does fly the older you get. We promised to love and cherish each other for better or worse and I believe I got the better deal. I can be difficult....
LIVE: Live out Loud, (that is a song). In everything you do, do it to glorify God. Learning, Loving and Living. Keep your eye on the One who truly matters and the rest is Cake. Live like there is no tomorrow, not by waisting but by giving, not by hording but by sharing, and when you think you have given all you can, give a little more and you will be blessed.

No comments: