Jane of all trades

Lover of life. Enjoy coffee and good conversation. Some people say I am funny. Sometimes talk too much. willing to try new things, though this is a new characteristic discovered recently.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Fire Ants- Masters of relocation

Ok Now that the ladder has been mastered I have moved on to power equipment. Well Lets just say it has been a little scary. As You could imagine having never really been completely responsible for landscaping this will surely be trial and error. Mowing grass takes a special kind of person. It's Loud and dirty work. My hat is off to all who endure this back breaking occupation day after day to supply necesities for their families. I think I have bitten off a little more than I can chew. I am exausted and I only worked for about 1 hour. The fire ants are taking over and we are about to lose this war with nature. If it's not worring about the mess the geese will make it's the fire ants. They are relentless in their persute of family. They are more organized than any army and the ants put the geese to shame as far as ingenuity. To scare off the geese all we had to do was stratigecly place some fishing wire and make it uncomfortable for them to get in and out of the water. These ANTS, masters of relocation and architecture can move the entire clan in one evenig.