- We are getting ready to go Double. Thats right Double services starting August 30th 2009 we will begin having two services.
- We are growing and God is powerful in this place and in our Pastors. People have been saying it for a long time and we are stepping out because we want God to step in. We are putting our trust in God so we can help the lost get found. Rock Church is telling the world about Jesus and I am so glad to be a part of it all. We are seeing something amazing take place in our city and the devil better look out because here we are and we are not going anywhere!!!!
- Prayer Services held on Wednesday Eve at 7:00pm are also growing. Service is led by Sarah and they are powerful times of Worship, prayer, edification and confirmation God is doing big things in Our City, right now. She is helping us recognize the gifts given to us by God including Love, Grace, forgiveness, and the gifts of the spirit as taught by Pastor Ron. We pray for each other with boldness and we pray for our pastors and city. It is an awesome time with friends and the Lord.
- The grounds have never looked better. I am so grateful for our Landscaping team. It is made up of mostly 3 people, Craig, Dave, who are members and Chris who has committed his time as a volunteer even tho this is not his church home. He is faithfully serving at Rock Church mowing and trimming weeds for hours every Friday and Sat. I did not ask him to do this, I did not solicit his help he just comes and Volunteers to be blessing to our grounds. The last couple work days we had for the grounds were very successful and it is about time to do it again. Maybe at the end if Aug. Did I tell you we had 37 volunteers last time.
- The sense of community and family felt here is incredible. I am truly blessed to get to be a part of it all.
- If you were not here last week to hear Pastor Matt Ray you need to get the cd. I love how God uses our weakness as his strength. Better yet you need the whole series of at the movies. It was incredible.
Thank you Pastor Bryan
Thank you for listening to God. Thank you for being brave enough to do what God tells you do. Thank you for Being the Mighty Man of God this city needs.