Jane of all trades

Lover of life. Enjoy coffee and good conversation. Some people say I am funny. Sometimes talk too much. willing to try new things, though this is a new characteristic discovered recently.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Wonderful Daughter inlaw.




My Daughter in-law sent these photo's. This is My Son E.J. and his little angel, Lillyana Grace.
The photo of him in his uniform is when he left for Iraq. The other two are from Christmas. He left for Iraq the last week in Dec. and his tour is almost up. I am so proud of E.J. He is still safe and I try not to worry. I pray for his safe return as well as the rest of the young men he serves with. His three little brothers look up to him and love to tell people they have a big brother in the Army. They love big sis too but Ross wants to know why I make faces when I talk to the baby. I can not wait to se them. Hopefully this summer. God willing we will be able to go this year.

No comments: